The Smart Mining Coach Platform operates within a framework and commercial agreement with each client. Said client must notify you, as a member of that company, of the objective, scope and role that it will have in each application, especially, what type of employment information it will collect from you and what its purpose will be. For us as Indimin, we seek through the Smart Mining Coach applications to provide each user with a work tool that allows them to maximize their productivity and relationships with their peers and supervisors.
1. Information and use obtained from the application:
The user registration process is the responsibility of each client. Indimin has in each case an administration website, which allows registering the different users who will use some of the Smart Mining Coach applications:
- 1. Names and surnames, RUT, nationality, date of birth, telephone number, email, Office ID, ERP ID, Work group and Role in the work group.
- Work performance information: The Smart Mining Coach applications aim to collect, control and maximize the work performance of each user who is immersed in a production process. These data are obtained from different sources of information from each client, which are authorized and comply with the security and protection policies established by each client.
2. Protection of personal data:
The Smart Mining Coach applications do not use personal information for purposes unrelated to the commercial agreement with each client within their work purpose, with the following exceptions:
- When required by a competent authority and prior compliance with the corresponding legal procedure.
- When in the opinion of this application it is necessary to enforce the conditions of use and other terms of the application, or to safeguard the integrity of other users or the application. You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information such as a profile photo, that information may be collected and used by others. We can also use the information you have provided us to deliver relevant information within the work and commercial environment in each case.
- 3. Information Collected Automatically: In addition, the application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to the type of mobile device you use, mobile device unique identification, the IP address of your mobile device, the mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and the information on how to use the application under the privacy policies detailed by Google Firebase.
- ○ SMC applications do not collect real-time location information
- ○ Other users will be able to access personal and job performance information
3. Deletion of my data:
Each user has the right to request the deletion of their data. For the above, you must request your own employer, who is part of the Smart Mining Coach Platform, to delete the user record from our database. We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to any user outside the corresponding company.
5. Contact us:
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the application, or if you have questions about our practices, please contact us by email at: email@example.com